350 views

Unfortunately, I cannot say for certain which it is but either way, on multiple occasions, I've received Facebook confirmation codes, as I attempted to log into my Facebook account, from an XO communication phone number instead of the normal short code number it should come from. God knows where the legitimate messages went.

I sure don't. I AM sure that the same searches I did, which led to this page would have yeilded much more enlightening results if conducted on the dark web.

All I can say for sure is that XO communications is either a bunch of hackers or their servers are hacked. I suspect the latter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Xo Communications Website.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Location: 4301 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008, USA

Comments

I'm guessing from my own experience with callers from numbers owned by this company they are probably debt collecting and using hacked unethical and illegal tactics to harass threaten and locate targeted individuals who they are not even verifying they are embarrassing the correct person. Since I change my number more than my socks practically and get calls for so many wrong numbers GOD ONLY KNOWS who's number I am being harassed over .

I only started getting their calls after changing phone companies and installing facebook on my new device after a month of limited service on another carrier that didn't work out so it's a fair assumption you are correct THEY ARE HACKING FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS ILLEGALLY and should soon face criminal prosecution for the illegal hacking activity.

as a former computer person it is impossible not to see this is exactly what time it is with these predators. They have to be a special kind of pond *** to be in that kind of work.

XO Communications Reviews