1.1K views

I received a robocall telling me I had 4 judgements against me and to call them or I would be arrested. I know there are no judgements against me, so I called and asked who they are.

I was hung up on twice. This is a scam.

Comments

Yes definitely a scam !!!

Hi, do you know anything about this organization and why they call my cell phone almost every day. It started about a month ago, I answered it once and it was a female robot claiming I have a debt that needs to be addressed.

It must be a scam but I just wanted someone else's opinion who has also received calls from them. The number is 443543**** which is apparently owned by XO Maryland LLC. I've never heard of them.

Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I hate mystery calls, they freak me out, lol.

@PissedConsumer1392812

It is a scam. I just got another call from a number in CA.

It was the same recorded message. If you can't block them directly on your cell phone, you can download a free call blocker.

That's what I did for both of them. Also if you do a google search of the number, you'll probably find a lot more people saying it's a scam.

XO Communications Reviews