I recently received a call from an individual at my job and on my cell that left two very intimidating messages stating that a matter needs to be handled immediately and if I or my lawyer doesn't call back as soon as message is heard,good luck to me. I did a reverse phone look up and it listed that number as xo communications and scam notation was associated with the number.

He said his name was Jason Jackson but had a indian accent. There was also a tag next to company and number that stated it may be associated with scam.

Comments

XOCommunications
Herndon, Virginia, United States #770939

We’re sincerely sorry that you experienced “intimidating” calls and would like to look into your issue, and if possible help resolve the matter for you.

Would you please email Brendan Strasburger who is part of our Customer Experience team at XO. Brendan's email address is Brendan.J.Strasburger@xo.com. Brendan may be able to assist you with your issue.

Please add the words, PissedConsumer in the email subject line and your original message on PissedConsumer.com in the body of the email.

Thanks,

XO Communications Customer Experience

Got a call saying my name was on documents, and I might not be aware of what is going on. Got no name as to who was calling or even the business name.

Until I searched it myself. Threatening call? yes it was. But I won't let it ruin my day.

I never even herd of the place?! :?

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #718115

Yes, it is a scam. Just ignore the messages.

Best thing to do is look at who is calling before you answer any cell phone call. If you do not recognize the number, just ignore it and see if they leave a voice mail message.

This way, they don't know if you or anyone really got the call/message. But, bottom line: scammers who got your number somewhere.