Used to get dial up internet access from Concentric for $20 per month. That was a lot, but it worked. XO bought Concentric's customers, dropped Concentric's services and raised the monthly charge. Now XO can't even deliver basic mail services reliably! Come on! What a rip-off. I rely on e-mail to keep in touch with my customers. A few months ago my e-mail simply stopped working. My customers started calling, and apparently XO was sliding a new e-mail system in without telling anyone beforehand. What a disaster.

Now remember this is a privately held company that is currently advertising its expertise in "disaster recovery". As they say LOL!

In the past few weeks, I have been getting notifications that my sent e-mails couldn't be delivered. A problem with logging on to their "secure server". Not to worry, though the message says. They will keep trying to deliver my e-mail for 5 days!

If you can, avoid this company like the plague.

Check them out. Privately held? How does that happen, and where did the money come from for all those acquisitions?

You know, they have access to every e-mail that goes through their site. Be scared!

Had an Experience with XO Communications?

Comments

Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Caucasian Western looking muslim ladies do NOT create and Account  on SingleMuslim.com ! Singlemuslim "Honestly, I am not very sure if my "totally-no-typical/stereotypical -Muslim" look was a reason for my frequent discrimination on Singlemuslim.com, but the matter of the fact is that I have..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more 800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more